Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Well Meaning Killer Coming June 2009!

It's almost time fot the release of my first novel, The Well Meaning Killer, fast tracked for June 2009 set in Baltimore, MD. Everything is on schedule, so now I'm looking at where to do my book signings, lol. For those of you that have been following my facebook, myspace, and crimespace sites you already know this, becauses I just can't keep quiet about it. You can see the book cover on the www.krillpress.com site with a little summary by the publisher Kent Lewis.
I have been working on TWMK for years, and I hope by giving some advise and encouragement other unpublished writers will come away with some good tips. I spent hours of research looking for agents, websites for writers until I hit on what I think are the best ones. I will blogging on these started next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment